Review of FlairHair

New York, NY 1001
information@flairhair.com

sandyd32
10/29/14

FLAIRHAIR.COM is a SCAM-- charge your card for merchandise-- never send it-- never send a confirmation email but charge your credit card immediately. They do not respond to emails and the contact number is busy 24/7. I disputed the charge with my credit card company and sent emails to the company twice to ask them about my order. No repsonse.
DO NOT BUY FROM FLAIRHAIR.com

UPDATE: I emailed the company and finally got a response from Tatiana--- the reason I did not receive an email was due to a computer system issue-- which I did not believe.... I asked her to cancel my order and to show good faith and credit my card. She did that and she also send the item free of charge, which was very nice. I expressed my thanks and suggested that they should really look at their customer response... when placing an order an email confirming receipt of order and shipment is very important and also if you place a phone number on a website as a contact, someone should answer the phone-- and it should not be busy 24/7-- Tatiana immediately sent an email receipt of my order to me-- I am still waiting to see if my card was credited-- I did file a dispute with my CC company and they did take it off my card and billed it to flairhair. Not sure I would order from them again, but I did appreciate the follow up from Tatiana-- it just took a long time to get in touch with/receive a response from anyone. The hat was just as shown on the website and the recipient was very happy-- it made him laugh-- which is what I wanted

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE

beckyf4
3/19/14

They charge your credit card for a product that never gets shipped. If you call them during stated business hours no one answers. After leaving a message on the VM, there is no response. Multiple emails sent inquiring about lack of service/product with no response. Talk about fraud! Never use this vendor!

Questions? Get answers from the FlairHair staff and other customers.

FlairHair?