This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Flagship.market

Flagship.market

Flagship.market has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Flagship.market are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Flagship.market?

“Don't say I didn't tell you!”

Karen M.
10/27/17

If the site works correctly for you (size chart, etc), think very carefully before you purchase. Make sure each store has its own return policy. This company claims to have NO MONEY so if you intend to get a refund you might want to rethink your purchase. So many other genuinely amazing stores/marketplaces out there that base their business structure on customer service PLEASE try not to get tricked into this site www.flagship.market. If things should change it will be my pleasure to change my review and my opinion.

karenm402
October 27th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Flagship.market staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Flagship.market?

Have a question about Flagship.market?