Fixxgroup

Fixxgroup has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Fixxgroup also ranks 194th among Website Design sites.

How would you rate Fixxgroup?

“Web design company bangalore”

rajesh f.
6/18/18

It has been great working with Fixxgroup over the years on our website and online marketing. They are a great bunch of people and genuinely care about my business and the services they are providing me. Any issues that have come up they handle very professionally. I am a very happy client. Thanks.

keerthanat
June 18th, 2018
Really good services provider company in Bangalore. I appreciate this company for digital marketing, web designing and development services.
rajeshf
June 18th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Fixxgroup staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fixxgroup?

Have a question about Fixxgroup?