Wireless — Wireless Phones

Wireless — Wireless Phones has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Wireless — Wireless Phones?

“Take your money first, not a good start”

kevin m.
11/26/17

Where are all the negative reviews, no site has all positive reviews, this is the reason i have not paid for my second phone, First one i paid 19.99 and all i got was "YES YOUR PHONE IS LOCKED" I fu-king knew that, i wanted it UNLOCKED.

kevinm91
November 26th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Wireless — Wireless Phones staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wireless — Wireless Phones?

Have a question about Wireless — Wireless Phones?