Fixly.pl

Fixly.pl has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Fixly.pl?

“Hi! I've been involved with building somehow since I was a child. I have a father who likes”

Lukasz B.
8/17/20

Hi! I've been involved with building somehow since I was a child. I have a father who likes to do everything with his hands, and I'm inside. Now he is working for a building firm, and I'm always learning something from him. You can always see my functions in my own profile https :// fixly. Pl/profil/%C5%82ukasz-budowlaniec-skwmjq-ms. All the jobs we did at first were completed by the three of us: me, my buddy and the operator that works at the manufacturing company. I would take the spatula, show you how you can hold it and everything to do along with it. The entire layout was invented by myself. My business carries out quality and medium quality repairs and renovations. Exercising in sports is your mast heart to that any wellness and physical fitness watchdog should devote his time. But besides the typical loads in the fitness center there are much more exciting sports matches, which sometimes become not only a chance to spend time intriguing, but also the most favorite avocation. I am fond of running and boxing. Generally speaking, because of rest, the very best evening for me is likely to devote a day or two at home. Watching serials, watching films - Generally speaking, all which way"nothing to do" and utmost relaxation. I like soap operas:"Game of Thrones","House of cards","In most hefty","better call the Saul","Fargo" (first two seasons),"A true detective" and everything. I seem in English, so convincing myself I'm not wasting my time, but I'm improving the understanding of this speech by hearing. And, naturally, not much from the soap operas there is yet another love of mine - cinema. I don't see pirate copies! If something didn't have the time to see a film, then at home I have a TV 85 ′.

lukaszb11
August 17th, 2020

Hi!

Questions? Get answers from the Fixly.pl staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fixly.pl?

Have a question about Fixly.pl?