Fix It Right

Fix It Right has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Fix It Right?

“Richard Espinoz Is Best Technician For All Home Appliances Repair”

Tom r.
11/15/18

I have called these technicians twice, once for my microwave and once for my washer. They exceeded my expectations both times and helped with useful tips as well. I told my sister about Fix It Right and just like me, she is also their contented and proud client. What we adore about them is their friendly attitude and transparency. Good luck guys!

tomr312
November 15th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Fix It Right staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fix It Right?

Have a question about Fix It Right?