This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Fix247.org

Fix247.org

Fix247.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Fix247.org?

“This site is a scam!”

Gisele L.
2/22/14

This site is a scam! Do not click on the site or call them. I called based on a review that said they were helpful in recovering a router password. They took over my computer and told me there were all kinds of serious problems they wanted to fix that had nothing to do with the password.

giselel
February 22nd, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Fix247.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fix247.org?

Have a question about Fix247.org?