FiveStarServices

FiveStarServices has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. FiveStarServices ranks 75th among Home Appliances sites.

How would you rate FiveStarServices?

“Exactly what their name says 5*”

Caroline C.
10/25/15

It is my pleasure to write this review for a company that I had used for the very 1st time and exceeded my expectations. I ordered a washing machine and within 2 hours it had been delivered and fitted with excellent service. Refreshingly this company really do live up to their name. Well done!

carolinec27
October 25th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the FiveStarServices staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FiveStarServices?

Have a question about FiveStarServices?