Fitnessworld.in

Fitnessworld.in has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Fitnessworld.in?

“Fraud Website for Gym products, provides fake courier details”

Deepti A.
9/10/20

I talked to the owner Mr. Nitin Katyal, Mob: +91-88376-55565, *******752 before ordering he promised delivering 10,000 Rs. Worth gym equipment within 20 days, it's been 40 days he has not even shipped the until now, To fool us he provided a fake courier tracking number after 35 days, obviously he never sent the items. A criminal case has been filed against this fraud man for jeopardizing people's money. This website never send the product, they provide fake courier tracking number and fraud customers. Highly toxic website don't even think about buying anything from them. I ordered gym equipment's 40 days ago, they not even shipped them till now.

deeptia6
September 10th, 2020

This is a Scam online shopping website, I have personally lost 10,000Rs. For buying gym equipments.

By Deepti A.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Fitnessworld.in staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fitnessworld.in?

Have a question about Fitnessworld.in?