Fitbod

Fitbod has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Fitbod ranks 38th among Nutrition sites.

How would you rate Fitbod?

“I really like this app”

Jay E.
5/30/20

I've always been used to doing group classes or workout videos that involve a routine. Fitbod just gives you a list of a variety or workouts to do and how many reps you should do. It feels way more efficient this way, somehow. Sometimes, I don't even do all the exercises at the same time so I've really been enjoying the flexiblity.

amyx105
Jay E.
May 30th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Fitbod staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fitbod?

Have a question about Fitbod?