Review of Fitandfun.us

1 Review From Our Community

dianaw85
1/3/18

I found a gym that is perfect for me. I hate to exercise, but came to this gym for self defense classes, of which I did quite a few. I decided to attend a group exercise class soon after starting the self defense classes. The gym has a variety of very reasonably priced group exercise classes, where I was among beginners, as well as seasoned students and encouraged to just do my best. I did that, and ended up loving the class. They offer classes ranging from weight lifting, boot camp, aerobic dance and core, as well as one-on-one personal training. I enjoyed the encouragement of the instructor as I pushed my non-athletic self to finish each class. She is super positive and funny - and patient with those of us that need extra TLC. She cares about each student and can modify the class for each student's physical limitations. Makes the time fly during the class. I love this place!

Questions? Get answers from the Fitandfun.us staff and other customers.

Fitandfun.us?