Review of Firsttimedriver

Tel: 1-800-393-1063

ericz30
Eric Z.
6/19/18

I find the program overall verry eassy to follow, but it has some steps that in my experience took away 3 days from the program. The voice authentication part in the introduction was really confusing and buggy, it woudnt let me submit a sample of my voice and when I tried to contact you the website would crash and reload.

amyb256
Amy B.
6/14/18

Everything clear right away about being approved by state department. I like that the "Premiere" fee was reasonable.

jonathanh125
Jonathan H.
5/31/18

I had already set up an account, after waiting 3 hours on hold with customer service in an effort to resolve an issue involving the inability to use promotional codes on an already active account, I made this one.

lisah405
Lisa H.
5/29/18

I have twins needing to get drivers licences, hopefully this is the best and cheapest way to get it.

danielal16
Daniela L.
4/30/18

I'm 18 years old and I received my drivers license in less than four days.
It took me two days to finish the course, a day to wait for my diploma, and finally the day I went to the DMV to take the written and driving exam. This was the best price I found.

lisal358
Lisa L.
4/26/18

I'm not sure about the answers to these as I have not used the product. May rating could be greater or less depending on experience.

mikez33
Mike Z.
3/30/18

This is rediculous and explains nothing. Do i get a certificate or do i not?? On one part it says I do, and the notes say I dont. Which is it? But you want me to shell out 48 dollars...

shawneb2
Shawne B.
3/24/18

I think we paid too much because we didn't understand the packages available. We bought each component separately.

deborahg134
Deborah G.
3/14/18

My older daugther used Firsttime drive website for her book work for driver's ed and it was a successful experience for her.

kerryjaym
kerryjay m.
2/26/18

good customer service i payed for the wrong class called they game a code to do the right class for no charge most companies would make you pay again not them i like that

susanv58
Susan V.
1/26/18

If this is really able to get her a permit now, I will recommend it to every one of her many friends.

tinaf72
Tina F.
1/10/18

I wish I could consolidate my accounts rather than having to create a new user name each time I purchase a product. The chat personnel have been helpful, though.

christinak63
Christina K.
12/29/17

Registration information is a bit strange. I am unsure if the student information should be tied to the parent's credit card.

jenellen
Jenelle N.
12/8/17

I ordered the course for my son and attempted to login with him and it says that identity verification failed. I am his only legal guardian and entered the information exactly as it appears on my Driver's License and I answered the questions. It gave us a message that he will be locked out for 24 hrs and then have to do the same thing. I have been on hold now for half an hour and sent you an email with no response even though I paid the extra for the 24/7 email support.

jennifert212
Jennifer T.
11/30/17

My daughter has completed the first four units and we have not yet received her certificate. This is disappointing as we need the certificate to schedule her in car driving time.

biancag13
Bianca G.
11/20/17

Great course! Super happy they something like this. I was homeschooled and took classes at my own pace and having something similar is great. The course is very easy to understand and follows the most basic rules of driving to a few things you have may not have even known. I highly recommend!

Thanks! (:

cecilyf
Cecily F.
11/17/17

Online drivers Ed worked better for me, it was more time efficient and it made it easier for me to be able to work while doing the class. I also got the prep and the course for only $50!

bettyj46
Betty J.
11/3/17

I order the course in Spanish but I had in English. I contacted with customer service and help me very fast. I am very happy with the service.

arielleg3
Arielle G.
10/21/17

We had problems with confirming our identity so my daughter did not get to start the course for 5 days after we purchased it. Other than that we have been pleased. Thanks!

amyj128
Amy J.
10/20/17

The site is well laid out and I appreciate all the questions and answers available to make sure I am ordering the right course. My son finds it easy to navigate and is enjoying taking drivers ed online.

neelya
Neely A.
9/10/17

I paid for this class for my son. I did not realize it "expired" within 180 days. We have been locked out and erased from all he has done on this course. We now have to start all over. The girl I spoke to was INCREDIBLY rude. I do not understand why she could not let me back into our account. Why was there not a warning email (something?!) sent out stating it was expiring. This in incredibly upsetting. My son turns 16 in two weeks.

tristans25
Tristan S.
8/30/17

it has been easy. i did have some issues though. i failed 2 of the call in biometric tests and initially had some issues but the support was quick to help me out. This is very convenient.

elainea34
Elaine A.
8/22/17

Very easy to order. I had problems with the lesson freezing and I called the 800 number and she walked me right through on how to fix the problem. She was very knowledgeable.

austind30
Austin D.
8/14/17

Easy to use, for account set up I'd say show password to make sure I can see my password I'm using to not mess it up.

naomis35
Naomi S.
8/8/17

My overall experience with firsttimedriver.com was a wonderful one. The service was consistent, I have zero complaints. Thank you firsttimedriver.com!

Questions? Get answers from the Firsttimedriver staff and other customers.

Firsttimedriver?