Review of Firstordercode

Firstordercode reviews

thomasx3
12/25/18

I am delighted! I have been worried for a very long time how to buy Christmas gifts for my big family and save more without sacrificing quality. So, my friend advised FirstOrderCode and I was pleasantly surprised. I found all the current discounts and promo codes for top Canadian stores. I've saved more than $ 100 on my wife's earrings at Peoples Jewelers, I also bought Lego sets for younger children with a 30% discount, and Samsung Galaxy S9 + smartphone with $150 discount for my older daughter. In general, this year my family have a Very Very Merry Christmas!

allanj30
10/11/18

Benefit from Firstordercode as they have coupon codes for my favorite stores. Last week I've saved over $200 at National Sports and about $300 at Lowe's. I'm so happy to find this great resource for saving my money. Unlike other similar sites, almost all coupons that I have tried work. Now I'm regular here.

monteroh
5/22/18

It was Victoria Day recently and I was glad to open for myself FirstOrderCode right on time. A lot of coupon codes special for Victoria Day, among which I found exactly what I was looking for. I managed to bought all kind of stuff at Canadian Forever21 with extra 40% discount and Dawgs sandals with 70% off! It is very good for my wallet and for summer vacation I am planning.

ellisp9
5/17/18

Cut printed coupons out of the paper and stay with a fistful of them at checkout, delaying a line behind me, is not my favourite distraction in the world. Another matter online coupons. Easy and quick to use and help to reduce price up to 50%. On a long distance or when you buy something really expensive, it is really a great way to save up. Though FirstOrderCode doesnt have a huge list of stores, there are all those I usually shop at, such as Wayfair, Newegg, Indigo, Bouclair and in average per month FirstOrderCode helps me save minimum $100. I like that have all Canadian stores, so I dont need to worry about high shipping price. So, to sum up, I recommended this coupon site to all my friends and can recommend to you.

Questions? Get answers from the Firstordercode staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Firstordercode