FirstHomeBuyers.net reviews

Cary, IL 60013, US
dream@firsthomebuyers.net

chrissys22
10/11/18

Highly recommend Jerry Tribuzio! Buying a home,scraping pennies to make sure we made it, was a very high anxiety situation for us for a few months. Jerry sat on the phone with me for countless hours going over everything to ease my anxiety...he got us out of binds I didn't think was possible. any time I emailed him with questions (which I did A LOT) he was right there to make sure I had an answer so I didn't panic! Jerry wasn't just our mortgage guy, he really became my friend over the past few months. I am truly grateful for him. Without his hard work, knowledge and dedication we would not be in this house right now. We owe it all to you Jerry. Thank you so much!

estheeb
8/27/18

Jerry Tribuzio helped us secure our dream home. He is incredibly knowledgeable in all aspects of real estate transactions. We had a complicated difficult situation and didn't think our dream of owning a home would ever come true. We had been turned down by numerous others and Jerry Tribuzio worked with us for 3 months and guided and assisted us every step of the way. He made the impossible seem easy. I have recommended Jerry Tribuzio to some of my close family members and i highly recommend him to everyone out there who is looking for and trying to purchase a home. Jerry Tribuzio is very responsive to communication including on nights and weekends. He promptly answers questions, especially those that keep you up at night. He is honest and fair and he does what he says he will. I have not ever worked with anyone who was this committed to making sure we finally have a home. If you doubt that obtaining a home is possible, don't give up, I highly suggest you try contacting Jerry Tribuzio and let him work his magic!

Tip for consumers: Dont give up, I almost did and now I'm living in my brand new home!

davids295
3/1/15

Jerry Tribuzio guided me through the home buying process and I downloaded Ultimate First Time Home Buyer Guide from firsthomebuyers.net which gives you all the steps on how to purchase your first home. Thank you Jerry for making me feel more confident about buying my first home and I will refer all my friends to you.

marys71
12/31/12

Nobody else would help me because my credit was not very good and Jerry Tribuzio assisted me in fixing my credit so I could qualify for the first time home buyer program. Jerry provided outstanding service and I would recommend Firsthomebuyers.net to anybody looking to buy their first home. Thank you Jerry for making my dream of owning a home a reality.

scaredc
12/2/10

Gerald Tribuzio threatened me and my family. The police in Cary IL were notified. He harassed me and threatened to come to my home since he had my address and social security number. He did this because I called his company Wintrust Mortgage to find out the outcome of my preapproval. Apparently they did not know about his website on the side. Please be careful if you decide to work with this man.

Questions? Get answers from the FirstHomeBuyers.net staff and other customers.

FirstHomeBuyers.net?