Firehousechilli.com - reviews

Tel: +61 3 5152 2607
admin@firehousechilli.com

jonathonr9
9/25/17

we buy pure capsaicin regularly from this company. due to the nature and use of our clients we have ALL our bulk purchases independently assessed by a lab. 100% of the the time it has come back 100 % purity and higher or as stated shu. we could not be happier ( as our clients) with our purhases of pure capsaicin. we have tried other overseas suppliers, but always return back to these guys. def a superior product than other we have tried. keep up the fantastic work.

dwv
8/24/17

I bought a half ounce sample of their "Pure Capsaicin Crystals 16,000,000 SHU" before committing to larger quantities. Thank goodness I started small to check them out. What they sent me was a joke. No crystal at all but recompressed powder that smelled strongly of vanilla and had very little heat. Compared to many samples of real crystal capsaicin I have on hand, I put this fraudulent product at 2 or 3 million SHU at best.

A polite inquiry inquiring about shipping of the correct product resulted in an extremely rude and condescending reply. They expected me to send this garbage back to Australia at my expense for a refund when it should have been flushed down the toilet.

I did return it but I had to file a dispute with PayPal to get my refund and return shipping paid.

paulr85
6/22/14

Brilliant Chili Pepper, Fast Delivery, Scorching Hot Chili Pepper. Love these Guys

Questions? Get answers from the Firehousechilli.com - staff and other customers.

Firehousechilli.com -?