FinerFilters.co.uk

FinerFilters.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. FinerFilters.co.uk also ranks 42nd among Water Filter sites. The most common issues with FinerFilters.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate FinerFilters.co.uk?

“STILL HAVENT RECEIVED MY FILTER.”

D D.
3/24/15

Ordered my product weeks ago, NO FILTER, EMAILED and still not arrived. Where the heck is it. Jesus anyone woul think it was coming from Mars. Absolutely unacceptable, I will not be using your service again.

dd96
March 24th, 2015
linzyp
March 21st, 2015
WONT BE USING YOU AGAIN.

Tip for consumers: STAY WELL AWAY!

Questions? Get answers from the FinerFilters.co.uk staff and other customers.

The UK's leading supplier of fridge water filters. For enquiries, please call us on 01704 807600 or email us at enquires@finerfilters.co.uk. Keep up to date with competitions, giveaways and facts over at @finerfilters on twitter.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FinerFilters.co.uk?

Have a question about FinerFilters.co.uk?