FinerFilters.co.uk

FinerFilters.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. FinerFilters.co.uk ranks 46th among Water Filter sites.

How would you rate FinerFilters.co.uk?

“STILL HAVENT RECEIVED MY FILTER.”

D D.
3/24/15

Ordered my product weeks ago, NO FILTER, EMAILED and still not arrived. Where the heck is it. Jesus anyone woul think it was coming from Mars. Absolutely unacceptable, I will not be using your service again.

dd96
March 24th, 2015

linzyp
March 21st, 2015

WONT BE USING YOU AGAIN.

Tip for consumers:
STAY WELL AWAY!

Questions? Get answers from the FinerFilters.co.uk staff and other customers.

The UK's leading supplier of fridge water filters. For enquiries, please call us on 01704 807600 or email us at enquires@finerfilters.co.uk. Keep up to date with competitions, giveaways and facts over at@finerfilters on twitter.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FinerFilters.co.uk?

Have a question about FinerFilters.co.uk?