Review of FindRareDVDs

Brewer, ME 4412, US
findraredvds@yahoo.com

timb104
1/5/16

Ordered a movie about 5 weeks ago. Money was taken from my account immediately and now no movie and they don't respond to emails or phone calls.

rachelc44
10/19/15

I ordered a dvd from this company, they sent the wrong movie. When I contacted the company about a refund I was told all I had to do was ship the dvd back to the p.o. box and I'd be issued a refund. Needless to say I have yet to receive my refund, it's been 8 MONTHS since I first ordered the dvd. DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE THIEVES.

donnah54
8/31/15

I did not see this site until after I ordered 3 dvd's, e-mailed, no answer, called no contact. It has been over a month. Do not order from findraredvds.com.

summerb4
8/20/15

I ordered Purple People Eater July 20th. Today is August 20th. I have no movie in my possession. Suck it findraredvds.com!!

justins74
7/8/15

I ordered a DVD 3 weeks ago and did not receive the item yet, are you $#*!ing kidding me! I wrote 2 emails and they or the person did not get back to me! I was a fool for ordering from this phoney site. I will probably report this site to the authorities because it is a huge $#*!ing scam!

pamelaf8
7/1/15

I ordered a DVD from them, said will ship in 5-10 business days. Still nothing after 3 weeks. When I call the number they have listed, you get something about Time/Warner, and that their mailbox hasn't been set up. From all the other reviews I've read on Site.Jabber, it seems we all have something in common. findraredvd's takes our money, and we get NOTHING in return. I just hate when greedy, despicable people take advantage of innocent folks!

daniellef12
6/16/15

I ordered the DVD purple people leader from this website on May 28 I have still not received it as of January 16 they do not respond to emails and their phone numbers are disconnected do not order from the site they will rip you off!

kims96
5/29/15

I ordered "The doll Maker" on April 21, 2015. The debited my bank account in a very timely manner, April 23, 2015. They were very efficient at taking my money. It was suppose to arrive within 3-5 business days. today is May 29, 2015I have yet to receive the movie or my money back (which I have asked for through email). Their phone is no longer in service and they will not respond to an email. My advice is NOT to do business with these people.

I just thought I would update. Today is May 23, 2016 and I still don't have a movie or my money. TOTAL SCAM! I went to my bank and if your total is not over $25 there is not a thing they can do about it. I would say that this so called company knows that.

rubenr16
5/13/15

It has been 1 month, and still have not received my dvd . I have sent 8 emails with no response to any of them! This was gift for my wife and on their Web site they stated 3 to 5 days shipping, total lie and ripoff!!!!!! Do not buy from this site you will be very dissapointed and frustrated.

joanneg19
3/17/15

I ordered this DVD. I searched for two months and came to the conclusion is was not as yet on DVD. Came across this company. Its a copy from a VHS. I have the VHS and my husband could have copied it from his computer. Quality was as I would have expected from making my own so I was really disappointed. Walmart does this same thing for 19.00 and cleans up the blur and color. I'll go there from now on. At the least I should have received it in a box, picture and title on it, MMM 18.00. Buyer be ware.

suzyr2
2/18/15

I must admit, my DVDs finally arrived. They were cheap copies, but they were DVDs non-the-less. I felt compelled to update the review I gave them earlier. I probably won't order from them again.

lindam120
11/24/14

I did not see this website until it was to late. I order a DVD 10 days ago and I have not heard anything. I sent email but from what I see online that does not go far either. I checked the phone number and put a false business on the phone line and which you can too on the white pages. This business is in Bango ME with a Time Warner line. The business is findraredvds@yahoo.com not findraredvds.com

suzanneb16
8/8/14

Do not buy from this company. It is a Fraud. $18.00 for DVD and 5 weeks later no product. No response to email inquiry..2 telephone #'s not in order. On bank statement listed as Edge Video LLC. changing credit card # thru my bank. SCAM.really. I filed complaint for investigation thru Ic3.gov. These crooks are somewhere. I hope they get caught and put in jail.

lornam
6/24/13

i ordered a dvd from this site for almost 18 bucks, it came in the mail in a paper sleeve and was a re-recorded copy. i sent an email to their customer service to complain and also called the number listed on their site which led straight to voicemail. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. EVER.

kierstinw
10/19/12

I purchased DVDs from findraredvds.com. I never received my product. When I e-mailed about not getting the DVDs I received a quick response about how they were back ordered and if I didn't receive them in the new time frame given I could have my money refunded to me. Since then I have sent multiple e-mails and made multiple calls about getting a refund and only received an answer after telling them I reported them. I then got an e-mail saying they no longer had my credit card information but they would send a check and confirmed my address. I'm waiting to see how that goes. Obviously I will never order from this site again and I hope no one else will have to go through the same trouble I am.

Questions? Get answers from the FindRareDVDs staff and other customers.

FindRareDVDs?