Review of FindLoveAsia

FindLoveAsia reviews

rcm3
6/7/18

Seems almost useless to Join again. Joined , spent an hour setting up account with questions , background, pictures ect. Then I get email to activate. I did so. Sent messages to two ladies I found of interest. Site worked for one day, then it said I didn't exist!, but when I tried to get help - 1 emails - 1 on-line queries to support, not one single response.

When I try to sign in "I don't exist" Then I try to get new password " I don't exist. Then I try to reset up account and I'm told "email already a member"

After two weeks -5 more e-mails and 3 more online support inquiries still not one answer!

Further on last attempt I was told via Daemon that the company is host: mail.croatiabiz.com (195.29.162.73)

<y advise not worth your time since its support team is useless.

daveb105
8/25/15

first girl up had 10 thousand views and still single BOLLOCKS another scam site

calb27
2/19/14

This is a free site that does have some real people on it, but always has a significant percentage of scammers lurking, including West African scammers.
Use caution, protect your personal information, never send money to somebody you only know from the internet. Findloveasia seems to be un-monitored by the owner, be careful. Always expect to see a face on cam, and don't accept pictures as proof you are in contact with that person. There is also no reason to send money to 'help' struggling Asian ladies who are online. If they have money to be online, they are not starving. I do run into Filipina scammers, or 'beggars' on this site. Don't send money. The ones who ask for money are doing this to make a living from gullible men.

Questions? Get answers from the FindLoveAsia staff and other customers.

FindLoveAsia?