Financerecovery.org

Financerecovery.org has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Financerecovery.org?

“Recovery of funds from CTXprime”

Kalolaine S.
3/2/21

I reached out to this company to try… I reached out to this company to try and get my money back from CTXprime. I find it strange there was no agreement signed by both parties so I am abreast of what is going to happen until 2 weeks later I need to pay $15,000 upfront for the recovery to start. I thought fees would be paid out of the recovered funds. Especially when I have no money at all to pay upfront. Its probably how Finance Recovery operates but it did not work out for me.

kalolaines
March 2nd, 2021

I reached out to this company to try…

Questions? Get answers from the Financerecovery.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Financerecovery.org?

Have a question about Financerecovery.org?