Review of Filesdelivery

Filesdelivery reviews

bs10
2/1/11

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!! TOTAL RIP-OFF

INTERNATIONAL COMPANY........DO NOT GIVE ANY INFO.

WAS FORCED TO CLOSE ACCOUNT DO TO FRAUD!!!!!

shellzz
10/1/10

This is a scam!

kimc5
9/12/10

DO NOT give your credit card details to this site. I stupidly did before checking on them and instead of charging $1.95 USD they charged $81.86! I am in the process of trying to cancel the transaction thanks to my bank notifying me of the suspect transaction but whether Im successful remains to be seen. Another lesson on being extremely cautious when signing up for stuff on the web and giving out your credit card details :(

druptt
9/9/10

Thi site appears to be a fraud on people.After subscribing and making payment,for ovr a month,I have been able to download just aound 4-5 files and all my requests have only returded error messages.
Inspite of witing severl mails to the so called support department,I have not receivd any help or replies.

DRUPAT THAKUR

ismailo
4/19/10

I am suppose to pay for 3 days at $0.68 per day.
They charged me $74.60. They are scammers. Do not go there.

fahda
3/30/10

They are cheaters. They advertised an introductory offer of US$ 1.16 for Trial Subscription, but I was shocked when my credit card was charged US$ 106.55. They didn't give any contact on web except web based contact us. Despite my complain they didn't respond. When you download files, after downloading you can't open most of the files. They are giving different error messages. I never recommend this website.

robbym
3/20/10

They scammed me!! They was only supposed to charge $3.67 and charged me $41 The final submit page even said I would only be chatrged the $3.67 and it still charged me $41
beware of this website do not give them your credit card number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wuxiongt
3/18/10

The status of one of my files is "ready". However, when I click the button "download", it transfers to this page:"http://filesdelivery.com/f/048oqyorg/Dangerous_Nation.pdf.html". I can't download it to my computer. I have tried several times and always failed to download. I tried to contact the tech support of the filesdelivery. However, until now I haven't got a reply from it. I felt that I was cheated. What a pity to buy the service of filesdelivery which cost me nearly 30 dollars.

aurelienp
3/17/10

they don't refund as they promise they've done it !!!

donk
2/23/10

Total scam raids your credit card in reurn for supplying you with out of date version of free program.

After reading all of the reviews here http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.filesdelivery.com I doubt they will respond to you....just try calling your credit card company and disputing the charge before it is too late!

By Todd L.
Questions? Get answers from the Filesdelivery staff and other customers.

Filesdelivery?