This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Filecash.net

Filecash.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Filecash.net?

“Very Impressive”

Clare A.
2/22/17

I design custom made Wordpress themes for private clients and now use Filecash as my way to deliver finished work directly to my customers. In the past I had trouble with people not paying, or simply not paying on time. Now if they want my completed work they have to pay for it before they can download it. Filecash uses a simple link system, that when I complete a project, I just zip it up and then send my client a payment link. Downfalls of Filecash, Files are only kept on their server for 7 days, after this time the files and link expires, so if you need to continue selling a product then you have to go back and re-upload it. I would suggest Filecash change this as it could cause them issues in the future. Apart from that, the service is fast and it save my business a lot of time and effort. Many kind thanks Clare Andrews

clarea20
February 22nd, 2017

Many kind thanks

Clare Andrews

Tip for consumers:
Make sure your PayPal account is verified and your PayPal email has been confirmed, because without this you cannot sell digital products on Filecash.

leet46
Liam T. – Filecash.net Rep

Hello Clare

Thank you for you glowing report. I would like to mention, after reading your report, we have changed our expiry options. Members now have the option to store their files for 7 days or set them to never expire.

Many Kind thanks

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Filecash.net staff and other customers.

leet46
Liam T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Filecash.net?

Have a question about Filecash.net?