Review of FiguraFashion

Tel: +918451929796
royal.ajit@gmail.com

brindam
4/22/16

This company sucks and they r thief nearly a year never receive my lehenga. Don't order anything from them people need too shut it down.

sanobark
10/8/15

Figura fashion hasn't been keeping its commitments. After receiving payments delay the delivery and and on cancellation due to delay they do not give refund and stop responding to emails. There is no contact number so cannot talk to any person. After one year still waiting for refund

taniat3
5/22/15

hi i don't understand why are they so busy with everything beside taking care of costumer ? i order something but im not sure about that when im gonna get my order. what is going on there if they cant take that responsibility they should tell us before this is not just right right..? they r always ready are always ready to take money from us but with out giving enough information they are f*******UP they need to get a better life or else die this mother $#*!ers are born on street that's why they so responsible with every other thing!!!!!! im really upset with them that just pissed me of!!!! this mother $#*!er why they don't understand they are loosing costumer stupid in my experience i will never buy something from that website and everyone else plss don't otherwise you will loose your money for sure???

pretikas
1/28/15

BUYERS BE AWARE.
I would say their customer service sucks!!!!!!!!
I tried to order a customized bridal lehenga and trust me the service was rotten!
I would never suggest anyone to purchase be.After seeking a uotation they kept troubling me everyday to place my order despite being told that iw as still exploring my options. THe instance i asked for their company location as i had a friend visiting India who could procure for me, they turned a 180 degrees with their service. Complaining not having a shop etc etc asking for a full payment before the commencement of the suit (which i haven't seen or material known). pls be very careful when dealing with such companies who operate under false presences.

utea
12/24/14

I have ordered a dress and paid by paypal. Those people keep delaying and are
not answering their email and the order never arrives ! - I would not order anything
there - you may lose your money and never see the goods.

shalinic2
7/31/14

I have had a horrifying experience with this company. I had ordered a beautiful looking sharara from their catalog not understanding the fact that the designs were not originally theirs. However, they promised to deliver the exact same item. It took them 2 long months and a lot of reminders through emails to finally deliver the end product. Their phone number, as pointed out by some fellow-customers, never works. The end product was a cheap-looking single colored sharara which was at best a patch on the original. I wish I could post the pictures of the item that I ordered and the one delivered. When contacted they failed to give any concrete answer. However, I know these guys are a bunch of thugs so I have initiated a dispute against them through my bank. Luckily, I have all the written evidences and the images of the 2 items and am waiting on a verdict. Guys take my advice and keep away from this site. I have blown away $615 on a cheap and tacky piece of item......I hope nobody else makes the same mistake.

xenithk
7/11/13

To go off and say the company cheats is not right and far from the truth. I think it's pretty sad that a few customers with some negative experience would go to great lengths to bad mouth the whole company. I'm a recent customer of the company. I placed an order from the U.S. my experience with their customer service was fine. I had changed my order twice and they were cool about it. I was going to have a custom bridal dress made, then I changed my mind and settled on a hunter green anarkali dress. This was 2 months ago, I finally had my dress delivered today and I must say, it was worth the wait. The dress is absolutely gorgeous. looks exactly like the picture. My only criticisms are as follows: The number posted on the site just keeps ringing with no answer at the other end. I wasn't too happy about how the dress was delivered, it was jumbled-up in a bag. Other then that, my product was absolutely stunning and I'm very happy with the quality and craftsmanship. I think it's important to have an honest criticism. I've worked in retail and no, the customer is not always right. Some are picky, some lie, some cheat and some have no patience. Some of us don't realize that we're not the only customer, there are others who are being attended to as well. I've made my criticisms clear and no, I don't work for this company. The company is a custom, tailor made company, most of us on here don't understand this. I for one will surely be back. Out of 5, I would rate Figura a 4. If any of you have any questions, feel free to contact me. My e.mail is stm317@gmail.com.
Hope people posting on here have some decency to be a little honest.

Kind regards,
Xenith K.

nicks39
1/24/13

Please stay away from them. I have been victimized by this company. I have almost lost $2000. They have poorest quality of service and products. First of all they wont give deliver you anything, if they do, it will be worst quality and will not match the pictures shown on the website.
If you are a victim of this site, Please contact me via my email
usdhillon@yahoo.com
I am going to file a police report on these cheats.

rayg8
11/29/12

STAY AWAY!!!! The first comment in right on the money. They will steal your money, not answer emails, calls, or mail you your order...I lost almost $1000. If you look for review in other site, you will see a total of 0 satisfied customers outside their own site. That's because they write their reviews themselves. Crooks and Thieves!

manih
4/30/12

Bull$#*! !! Figura product quality is very high. I received the gharara and thats fantastic. My experience with figura is excellent and i will continue shopping with them. This is not good to defame anybody like this. Let them serve affordable and quality products to poor to reach. Both prices and quality are unbeatable.

I got the dress by DHL Express. The Airwaybill no was : 7068438053

fathimaa1
3/24/12

Not possible. They are very nice and their product quality is excellent indeed. My father ordered anarkali suit for me to wear on my sister's wedding. We have very short time and we are very tensed. I liked the anarkali very much and i want to wear the same on my sisters wedding. My father contacted them and tell them. They asked us to deposit the amount in their account to confirm the order. I think it was 5th or 6th March and I got the suit on 13th march (after holi ). The anarkali suit was wonderful. I was previously shopping with some Mumbai based showrooms but i never got the high quality product that i got from figura at very reasonable price. I am sure and guarantee that no other company can give the quality and price that figura can. If somebody wants I can provide you all the proofs. I have shipment tracking number and product. I can provide the original picture of the product. I'm happy and continue with figura.

ruchia
4/1/11

You oder after going through there website testimonials and reviews but neither they send product nor they return your money.
Its actually a crook website in right terms.
Needs to be shut down...before some one else losses there money

Questions? Get answers from the FiguraFashion staff and other customers.

FiguraFashion?