FifaCoinsMonster reviews

Hefei, 230001, CN
138123437@qq.com

brucek21
5/30/15

I bought an account for 20$. After 3 days I got a message that they have refunded my money because the price wasn't right so I try to contact him/her and he responed 3 days later.
Saying I need to buy it again when the price was 3 times more than when I bought it.
SO i gave it one more try and bought another account i waited 5 days till they responed with whe dont have any in stock. and 2 days later I got it.
I was verry excited to go only but it turned out that the account is banned when I didn't even play on the account. so I tried to contact them again and gues what. They don't respone for 3 days. (when the say in 5-300 minutes)
So they said to me that it wasn't there problem and if i wanted I could buy another account

So be smart go to goldah or something. you pay a few more. But you get it instant and you're sure you don't get scammed

ceojojoz
4/24/15

Was a bit concerned given this site's coins fifa 15 cheap, but they were fantastic! Fast and safe.

liamg8
2/11/15

Great site. Used to buy off them all the time came in 5 mins

maxweldd
1/17/15

This company is a complete rip off!!!! I believe they may well deliver coins to some customers but if they are ripping say every other person off they're onto a good thing. I have a son who bought some coins and they were delivered within an hour but then my other son purchased some the next day and they were not delivered £37 worth!!!! I now have a very upset 11 year old who used his Christmas money to buy these for team of the season. They responded to my first email and said to put another player up for sale and send a photo of the player as they couldn't find the player he'd originally put up which we did but still no coins and now I'm being completely ignored I'm fuming. Stay well away from Fifacoinsmonster!!!! They are Monsters!!!!

suek15
1/14/15

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE SCAMMERS. They do not deliver and NEVER respond to there emails and there live chat is never on.They should be shut down. The irony is that when I made the purchase I received an email requesting that they need a photo of my drivers license or me holding my mastercard as proof that it is me before they deliver the coins because they have been scammed before. They are the scammers. When I requested a refund I got a few responses advising that it would be refunded shortly that was 2 weeks ago and they are not responding to any emails now. STAY AWAY

brucee13
11/10/14

cannt believe i can find this $#*! here,gimme money back!

hubertc11
10/6/14

I spent £20 on fifa coins got absolutely nothing. Scammers. Also when you send a message to their live chat they don't reply. I'm fuming as this was a part of my sons birthday present. Stay away from this site as it is a scam

rond42
6/30/14

i don't know what the fuss is about, this site is amazing. Bought over 2 mil coins and were delivered within a minute. Also, this is the cheapest site by a mile.

liamm21
6/7/14

dalec17
5/12/14

This coin seller is a JOKE!!

Orderd coins 3 days ago and it states 24hours max for delivery. You don't get any confirmation of the order via e-mail and the customer service is no one. Ignore of email and constant message via Facebook and Twitter.

STAY WELL AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!

If anyone else have used this site please write a review.

Questions? Get answers from the FifaCoinsMonster staff and other customers.

1 Photo for FifaCoinsMonster