FidelityConstructionGroup reviews

gms
4/2/16

Fidelity Steel was clearly in charge from the offset and willing to shoulder responsibility for delivering the contract in a timely manner. They proved resourceful and determined. They took it upon themselves to understand my design vision and to implement if fully.

ronb72
4/2/16

I would like to take this opportunity to let you know how pleased I was with the work your company did for me, and how impressed I was with the efficiency of your crew. Not only were they very professional but also incredibly quiet. The job was done in two weeks, they arrived right on time and cleaned up so well there was no evidence they were even here. This did not go unnoticed by the neighbors!

I also appreciate the time you took to help me decide on the type of roof panel to use and the selection of color. The choice was excellent.

I would recommend you with great confidence to my neighbors, friends and I wish you every success in the future.

Questions? Get answers from the FidelityConstructionGroup staff and other customers.

FidelityConstructionGroup?