Fidelity Investments reviews

2018 Customer choice award

5 reviews with 4 stars

jamesh553
3/12/18

I'm very satisfied with fidelity.com. It's easy to navigate and find things. It also links to my pension from a former employer which is nice.

I've had no complaints until the past few months when a local Fidelity rep has called me 3 times wanting to discuss how my assets are allocated. If I wanted to discuss this I would call them.

amanya3
12/8/17

Very good service. Good quality products. Fast shipping . Minimal sizing issues but I guess it can be corrected easily. I will buy again

dj527
10/24/17

Great service and financial products. They are less expensive than companies like Edward Jones meaning more money in your pocket.

briannew1
11/14/15

great service and it took me a short time to communicate with the Fidelity. I recommend this

jasonw47
5/3/13

I've had my money with Fidelity for nearly 30 years. They might not be what they were back in the heyday with Peter Lynch and Magellan but they are still a good and trustworthy place to manage your money. Every mutual fund and bond fund you can think of. I also have a bank account with them too.

Questions? Get answers from the Fidelity Investments staff and other customers.

Fidelity Investments?