Review of FIBA.com

Tel: +41 22 545 00 00
info@fiba.com

markc79
4/25/14

I like this site! It's cool but not the best. Too much place with unnecessary content. Good search but font can be more readable.

ellieg6
8/19/13

Basketball is my favorite sport, since school age. When I found fiba website, it reminded of that wonderful school basketball time...
However, fiba is great website:)
Thanks!

ramonf
8/16/11

Wow. I can't believe fiba.com has no reviews yet. As you all know by now, I'm a sports fanatic and a big big basketball fan. This site is where I check amateur leagues. This is where you will find the best of the best basketball teams in the world!

Basketball news, scores, and other events are all in here. They also have international rankings so check if your favorite team or country is ranking well. There are also training modules or discussions in the site if you want to put your basketball skills to the next level. Every year I check the amateur rule book if there are changes just to keep up.

I just think that the site loads too slow for me. Still, real basketball fans should visit fiba.com.

Questions? Get answers from the FIBA.com staff and other customers.

FIBA.com?