Ferrero Rocher® Official Website

Ferrero Rocher® Official Website has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Ferrero Rocher® Official Website?

“SHELLS? MAGGOTS? WORMS? OH MY!”

A H.
11/27/17

OK So,,,, I am really Bummed about this company and their products. I purchased Ferrero Rocher chocolates last year and? I bit into several small fragments of SHELLS. Made my gums bleed HURT LIKE A SOB, I DID CONTACT them with PICS AND SERIAL NUMBERS batch etc, and? To THIS DAY? Have Heard NOTHING from the company. I WILL NEVER EAT THEIR PRODUCTS EVER AGAIN! I waited a year to Give this company a chance to Contact me. Think its fair to RATE1 star. Id give a ZERO stars However, that option isnt available.

annieh40
November 27th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Ferrero Rocher® Official Website staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ferrero Rocher® Official Website?

Have a question about Ferrero Rocher® Official Website?