Review of ferr-art

ferr-art.com
support@ferr-art.com

nilsa9
10/2/18

Simple website, focusing on content. I do like what I see, however one suggestion, could have done more updates.

briant291
10/1/18

I quiet liked their new
videos, especially the massage one. I just hope they make more like
these. Although it is true you can't download, but I hope in long
term it will result better content. I just wish I would have signed
up for the annual one instead of the monthly plan. I will change my
rating to 4 if see more Andy Ferr directed videos.

er93
9/17/18

Has only a small number of models, but the worst of it is that there is no way to download anything, no zips, no single images, no videos can be downloaded. Stay away from this site!

Response from Daniel M., ferr-art Representative
Hi,
Sorry to hear you are not satisfied. We have never suggested or indicated or tried to mislead anyone to claim that on our website download is supported. Also previous reviewer mentioned that before download is not available. We have learnt when download option is available the budget for productions are radically falling. Our mission is increase and give the highest value back to our members. After all, we put all subscription fees back to new productions. Membership means you really have access for something exclusive what others don't. We can't change our download policy, but if you contact to our support, we can offer you something what will ensure you can stay longer with us and don't have to worry about you will miss any new updates in the future.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Ferr-Art Team
stanw33
3/9/18

I have visited their website couple of times already keep coming back to have a look how they do it, I can see they have quiet few videos and over 12 models which is much more than they had in last year. I quiet like their style so I decided to take the annual deal as it wasn't too expensive. I wasn't disappointed I paid more for less before, so I think they are on the right track.
Many things can be free today but nothing will be created for free.Only what I can say, if you like it, support it.

Tip for consumers: They offer sometime low price deals, if you look out for those you might get a good deal for yourself.

chrisn91
12/26/17

I have seen the previous review which says they got only 3 models. I can confirm it is not the case anymore but they kept the low price. I quiet like Cara Mell and can't wait for new updates, the annual membership is possibly the best deal you can get in the market. I can recommend it, you won't be disappointed.

Tip for consumers: If you don't want to pay a fortune but yet want quality, go for it.

andyb81
6/7/16

Ferr-art has a only 3 models, surely a new website, nothing fancy just exactly what you need, straight to the content, no pop-up, or other selling deals, pay the membership and enjoy the content. You can't download the images, but you can browse in their gallery much as you want. I believe it can be a good price for a starting website to buy the low price- annual membership fee and enjoy your investment while they delivering more content. Love Vanessa Scott on it and defiantly it worth to visit the site only for that.

Questions? Get answers from the ferr-art staff and other customers.

ferr-art?