Review of FemCap

Tel: 1-858-481-8837
femcap@yahoo.com

julieg70
2/16/16

I have used the fem cap for 2 years. I have had more sex than I ever have had before in my life. No pregnancies. I keep it inside me for 6 hours or more after sex. The first two months of using it I could feel it a little bit when we had really deep sex. Now we can be in any position. It is amazing! Every girl should have one!

coys27
1/2/15

I am only giving the fem cap 4 stars because they claim 90-96% effective and I am not sure why it isn't 100% effective. Maybe if I didn't put it on correctly that would make sense. Best part is the cost is so low and you only need one per year. Much cheaper than condoms. I would combine this withdraw method to be safer since they claim it is only 90-96%.

maryt1
10/24/13

I love my fem cap! The fem cap is much better than using a condom and I felt the need to review this for other women out there. First of all you have to rely on men to remember to use the condom and then have it not fall off. Second guys hate condoms and so do most women. The fem cap is really easy to put on and you cannot even feel it. Best part is you can put the fem cap on an entire day before having sex so there is no ruining of the mood. You can even train your boyfriend to help you with putting it in. I am only giving the fem cap 4 stars because they claim 92-98% effective and I am not sure why it isn't 100% effective. Maybe if I didn't put it on correctly that would make sense. Best part is the cost is so low and you only need one per year. Much cheaper than condoms. I would combine this withdraw method to be safer since they claim it is only 92-98%.

Questions? Get answers from the FemCap staff and other customers.

FemCap?