Fellmonger.in

Fellmonger.in has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Fellmonger.in?

“Wide Collection of Authentic Leather Shoes”

Praveen G.
2/16/17

I have been wearing the marmalade leather sneaker I bought from this website for the last couple of months and I am very much impressed with the feel and look of the shoe. The shoe fits perfectly and is completely odor free unlike other leather shoes. This is a must visit place for those looking to buy good quality handmade leather shoes.

praveeng5
February 16th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Fellmonger.in staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fellmonger.in?

Have a question about Fellmonger.in?