Review of FeelRoxy

FeelRoxy reviews

1 Review From Our Community

pegw1
7/31/16

I purchased the FEELROXY panties in a size medium based on the advertised sizing chart. I also purchased them based on the material advertised. I received them and could not even pull them up to try them on. I wear a size 2 in a dress with a size 26 waist. I ordered a bigger size (medium) as it appeared I was in between sizes. I also noticed that instead of being 80% Polyester - they were 80% nylon. Which is not the same. I reached out to the owner/company and let them know - they were not helpful. In fact I had to pay a shipping cost to return an item that was NOT sized as advertised and was NOT the material as advertised. In addition I was charged a restocking fee (20%). I should have been refunded all costs - including the shipping paid. I would NOT recommend this company. I consider it FRAUD to advertise an item one way and have it turn out to be completed/significantly mis-represented. And then to charge you money to restock the fraudulent item. Which I'm sure they resell to some other consumer.

Questions? Get answers from the FeelRoxy staff and other customers.

FeelRoxy?