Feel At Home

Feel At Home has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Feel At Home?

“False advertising”

fiona m.
9/15/17

We are used to booking Air BNB accommodation all the way through Europe so when I looked for an apartment to rent in Tel Aviv, I fell upon this site. Don't Go there. First of all, I had to pay a deposit several months in advance. Secondly, when we arrived at the apartment (that we were paying almost $300 a night for, it was unbearably hot. The owners had not bothered to turn on the air conditioning and in one of the bedrooms, it was broken. There was no telephone number to contact the owners or management company and since we had to move to a nearby hotel, since it was impossible to stay here, I have had no answer from the company and no attempt to make amends or refund my deposit. This is a dishonest website so beware - and the decor was dark and gloomy and shabby, no where like the photos or descriptions and not worth the money. I despair of getting my money back which is why, at least I am writing this review.

fionam31
September 15th, 2017

Don't Go there.
First of all, I had to pay a deposit several months in advance.

Questions? Get answers from the Feel At Home staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Feel At Home?

Have a question about Feel At Home?