FeatherFlagNation reviews

Tel: 1-877-900-5692

stevene131
Steven E.
2/8/19

Service Rep. Juan did an outstanding job working with our American Legion Post working our flag details and providing proofs and information.

juliet173
Julie T.
2/7/19

It’s been super easy to custom make my flag. Jess has been super helpful with flag designs and color.

anonymoust312
anonymous T.
2/7/19

it was very easy to look for what I wanted and then get a sample of what it would look like and then place the order

vincentg40
Vincent G.
2/7/19

Bryan was extremely helpful and courteous. The process for getting the artwork we needed was seamless. Thanks for the help!

nurmerinem
Nurmerine M.
2/3/19

So far I just placed the order a few minutes ago,when I receive my order I will rate it again ! Well I received my order and was completely satisfied !

nancyo100
Nancy o.
2/1/19

I do think over 50.00 shipping should be free. Your shipping costs are 4 times the cost of other websites, therefore I will only order from you if I can not find it other places.

victorp48
Victor P.
1/31/19

How am I going to use the 8% discount coupon if I always order more than $150 in products?? Why offer me a discount that I can't use.

sandyz11
Sandy Z.
1/31/19

I sent an email with a question about your product and received an unbelievably quick reply with exactly what I needed to know. Thanks!

paulp413
Paul p.
1/28/19

Just some confusion on the product I'm purchasing. Would be nice to see the product that was sent to me before click purchase

patsyh15
Patsy H.
1/28/19

You had all the options I needed and the design response was quick. However, I had a little trouble with the check out processing.

stevep391
Steve P.
1/18/19

Ok experience. I like To deal more personally with people. It seems to be too difficult going back and forth through email. I do understand how email helps to record details better, but it’s hard to communicate ideas and creativity.

katherinem119
Katherine M.
1/17/19

This is not my first time with your group and like the last time my experience was very good. Found what I needed without a lot of issues...

douglasb208
Douglas B.
1/15/19

Quick response and design for custom flag.

Was told the item would ship on Monday but label was not even printed until Tuesday, so it did not arrive in time.

orlandoa25
ORLANDO A.
1/14/19

Called customer service was very helpful and informative. On the shipping I had to call several times to get a tracking number. At last after the 3rd try the agent actually emailed it.

geneg59
Gene G.
1/14/19

Experience so far is great with great prices. Just need to get here quick for me... open in 3 days. Thanks. Gene.

kathyb402
Kathy B.
1/14/19

I still fee that I should have been notified that I needed the rope tied down bracket for pole #2 and it is an additional part.

chadc114
Chad C.
1/12/19

Would have liked to see a mockup of my design uploaded on the product to make sure the file upload worked properly.

willf53
will F.
1/11/19

Bryan was great with us, the designs were perfect! Look forward to seeing the finished product flying high!

wendelynj
Wendelyn J.
1/10/19

Website was a little confusing for how to get custom design attached to order. I felt like I was going in circles part of the time.

ryuno
Ryun O.
1/9/19

I had to use the chat feature to get an answer regarding expedited shipping and Tommy was great to work with.

aileenr11
Aileen R.
1/8/19

Bryan was great! He got back to me very quickly and helped out with everything I asked for.
Very quick and easy. Excellent customer service.

sunniep
sunnie P.
1/7/19

I spoke to a Rep. , who was also a designer. He was extremely helpful and walked me through the process that I was not sure about when ordering. Thanks!

anonymousg287
anonymous G.
1/7/19

Website reloaded alot that I had to retype my information, but overall good experience and helpful customer service

maridyd1
Maridy D.
1/7/19

Navigating your site to get to the "solid color flags" was confusing. I'd bought from you before and knew they were somewhere, but took awhile to find the full selection of available flags, which included the solid color ones. We're happy with our original order a year or so ago. Not sure yet if we need more hardware, yet. Thank you.

debbieh254
Debbie H.
12/24/18

I may have misunderstood, but I was disappointed that the sign didn't read properly on both sides, but it still works and looks good. Even though one side is backwards, the message is getting across.

Questions? Get answers from the FeatherFlagNation staff and other customers.

FeatherFlagNation?