FeatherFlagNation reviews

Tel: 1-877-900-5692

lloydd31
Lloyd D.
8/19/19

You had the product we were looking for... website was easy to maneuver... The chat box was helpful too!!

ericl315
eric l.
8/15/19

Responsive, but did not like that i came to the site because of the bogo offer, but could not use it. I need the larger sized flag but could only order one.

tomm721
Tom M.
8/14/19

Ordering the custom flag and finding the code for free shipping was not straight forward. I was perplexed when I saw the shipping added. HOWEVER, working with your designers was great!

charlesl250
Charles L.
8/12/19

Take too long for local pick-up. Waited for 15 min for the products, and didn't offer bring the large box to my car for me. Disappointed part.

stephanieg240
Stephanie G.
8/5/19

There is no listing of what's in the ultimate pkg. The website could be more user-friendly for hardware options.

shawnm239
Shawn M.
8/5/19

thought i was supposed to get free shipping. Free shipping was corrected by customer service. Outstandung experience

ashleyr270
Ashley R.
8/5/19

The pricing is confusing as I'm ordering. I'd rather have real time numbers than two sets of numbers running at the same time.

justinem15
Justine M.
8/5/19

Good. It took longer than expected , going back and forth with email. Otherwise, it was good service.

sherrys223
Sherry S.
8/4/19

I felt like the low price of the feather flag was almost like a bait and switch because the hardware to display it is so much more money. Other than that, I am looking forward to getting and displaying my order.

ericr180
Eric R.
8/3/19

You guys gave awesome products! The cost is uncomparable to any other products online, so low cost and affordable to the average consumer. What impressed me the most is the extremely high end quality of product you guys offer. Absolutely amazing! Exceeded our expectations. We will continue buying from you guys on a weekly basis, thanks! Feather Flag Nation is the best!

richardl631
Richard L.
7/31/19

Repeat customer and a happy one here. The second order I made I choose the flexible tip pole and the flag doesn't hang flat to see the add on the top part of the flag because it creates creases on the top part.

danielles181
Danielle S.
7/31/19

Your website is NOT user friendly. If it wasn't a must need, I wouldn't purchase from your site. I don't like not having a proof appear until you have my credit information. I HATE the fact that I have to WAIT until it is convenient for someone to pickup the phone. Your website is too busy and unorganized, I feel like I have to jump through hoops to find what I'm looking for.

wayneb230
wayne B.
7/30/19

so far, Ive just placed the order. I am happy with my performance. I cant really grade your performance yet.

anonymousi527
anonymous I.
7/26/19

Contacted you after a recommendation from friend and looking at your amazon products. Will be using for our on going crafts shows.

lanas43
Lana S.
7/24/19

Easy! Professional and dependable. I have ordered twice and will use Feather Flag when these wear out.

pame36
Pam E.
7/23/19

We worked with Juan and all our questions were answered in a timely fashion. We appreciate the service received.

lisad303
Lisa D.
7/23/19

We have displayed the flag a few times and the end of the pole is already wearing a hole in the flag. I

courtlandtk
Courtlandt K.
7/18/19

Diana was very courteous and helpful. She assisted us with a custom order and remained pleasant, even with our changes and requests. Thank you!

ruthg185
Ruth G.
7/17/19

I want to acknowledge Jess who has helped me design my feather flags. She was patient and quickly got back to me after each edit.

kraka
KRAK A.
7/17/19

SO FAR SO GOOD, VERY HELPFUL DESIGN PEOPLE, WELL ORGANIZED WEBSITE WITH EVERYTHING ONE MIGHT NEED FOR ORDER OR PARTS AND REORDER

joel303
Joe L.
7/14/19

All good. However on my next custom order of 14 - 6 foot feather flag kits your price was a fair amount higher so I went back to my previous manufacturer Flag AndSignUSA

joey19
Joe Y.
7/13/19

Great Prices and products. Had difficulty with the web site but that could be my connection or computer maybe

miltonn11
MILTON N.
7/11/19

The total online ordering left me feeling alone in the process. I would have liked more intimate customer service.

sami23
Sam I.
7/9/19

Happy with the price however have not received the product yet so can I trade it said free shipping but then went to check out and it was on a minimum order other than that so far seem to be happy

ronh290
Ron H.
7/4/19

I have ordered from you brfore love your product. Fast shipping 5 stars all the way. God bless your company
And our great country

Questions? Get answers from the FeatherFlagNation staff and other customers.

FeatherFlagNation?