FeatherFlagNation reviews

Tel: 1-877-900-5692

danielm853
DANIEL M.
4/11/19

WELL THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I HAD TO ORDER BECAUSE I DID NOT KNOW THAT THE FLAG DID NOT COME WITH THE POLE .

bethy7
Beth Y.
4/11/19

I wish the checkout page showed my flag, "antiques" versus generic flag...made me go back and double check my FFN to make sure I was going to the flag I wanted.

brandiw35
Brandi W.
4/10/19

Great website and easy to find products needed. Will be doing business again here soon. Praying my products here here by next Friday too (hint hint). :)

tommyw52
Tommy W.
4/10/19

It was fast and easy and the prices are great. I got my first two flags as a gift and this is my first personal order. GREAT PRODUCT!!!

dianee87
DIANE E.
4/9/19

Discount was taken care of, flags are great, prices were very good, cheaper
than any local quotes we received. Loved the size of the flags. Will recommend to
other companies I our area.

Diane

josephc323
Joseph C.
4/9/19

Jess was very helpful in creating design for a feather flag. The website seemed a little difficult for me to navigate when it came to a unique design, to the point that I gave up. But Jess contacted me and got the process going again which I greatly appreciated.

kimj122
Kim J.
4/9/19

I am very pleased with the customer service. I wasn't sure how to order what I needed so I sent an email last evening. Diane responded promptly this morning via email. I also spoke with Gabe today who was very helpful. Great experience!

anonymoush405
anonymous H.
4/9/19

Very pleasant experience. Great, prompt customer service. Maybe consider a slightly heavier weight fabric option if feasible? I'd pay a few extra bucks for that.

reneec82
Renee C.
4/9/19

It was very user friendly and easily executed. My anxt is will the product actually get here on time....Suppose to be here by Friday -

karena100
Karen A.
4/9/19

This is the first time paying this way. It was a bit confusing with the shopping cart and check out.

laural224
laura l.
4/9/19

your staff especially Jess and Tommy were extremely helpful in placing my order. I will use you again. thank you

bobs626
Bob S.
4/9/19

Well this was easy. How neat is that? Cant wait to get this goofball up on top of our lift. #itslit #tubeman #USA #Swag

caroleh41
Carole H.
4/8/19

The ordering process was easy and prices are fair. I received our product and it WOW'd me because my flag was so tall. I am a very satisfied customer and will most like purchase another flag.

jolenes15
Jolene S.
4/8/19

The tutorial shows a free shipping discount after placing an order for over $100, but the coupon code is expired and it looks like now the free shipping deal is for orders over $150. It is a little misleading.

berth37
bert h.
4/6/19

you advertised free shipping over $150 and i was still billed for shipping after spending 195.00... please fix this

mattg200
Matt G.
4/6/19

I will not recommend the site until I receive the product. If it good quality, I'll recommend. This survey should be given after products are received.

luciag35
LUCIA G.
4/5/19

thank you for your flags they are great hoping for more lunch or breakfast or sandwich signs generic signs

jamesb687
James B.
4/4/19

I will know more about the products when I get them, not happy with the lack of knowing when items were shipped, until I called and asked yall to let me know , then got tracking infor by email, same is happening with my second order no notice of shipping yet.

kathrynd66
Kathryn D.
4/3/19

A lot of time trying to place order. It kept showing cart was empty even though I had given all my information. Confused!

jaimed42
jaime D.
4/2/19

cant reset password without calling. you are not a bank password requirements excessive banner pages just keep popping up

silverg4
Silver G.
4/1/19

your web site jumps around too much even when I am not touching the mouse or keyboard. it took me close to an hour to get these few items ordered. I like the items and your price is in line with others I am buying from, just the web site needs to hold in place.

karenj163
Karen J.
3/29/19

Thank you for offering just the ground stack for the flag...ours broke and I couldn’t find anything but the entire set.
The flag looks cool too...thank you

meq
Me Q.
3/29/19

I don't care that my personal information is being shared with anyone, PERIOD if it wasn't for that you would have received a higher rating across the board

billyj62
BILLY J.
3/25/19

I was hesitant, but after doing lots of research, I connected with FeatherFlagNation. I had a flag from them that lasted two years, but the wind finally took it down (It was just worn down after good use). I was checking to see if other companies could compare, but I was just happy with the sturdy quality and vibrant colors. Seriously, I ordered two of them this time, and they're awesome! I'll be coming back in the future. Take it from this serious researcher, I'm happy with my products.

dennist104
Dennis T.
3/22/19

Very cordial and helpful service from Juan and Jade.
I anticipate an excellent product when it arrives here.

Questions? Get answers from the FeatherFlagNation staff and other customers.

FeatherFlagNation?