Fdaaf.org

Fdaaf.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Fdaaf.org?

“Attorney Ralph Strzalkowski is taking advantage of foreign students!”

Dean G.
3/20/21

Attorney Ralph Strzalkowski is asking people to work for him, free, without paying them! There is a program for foreign students called OPT which allows students to stay in America if they work for free. This attorney is taking advantage of that program and forces the students to work for him. He is merciless! My friend, a foreign student shared this with me, asking for help, because he doesn't know where to report. I see other people report the same problem!?

deang96
March 20th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
I suggest you do your homework first before hiring an attorney. It's easy now, check on the web, see what people are sharing. If you don't do this, you'll get burned.

Questions? Get answers from the Fdaaf.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fdaaf.org?

Have a question about Fdaaf.org?