FCM Travel Solutions

FCM Travel Solutions has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. FCM Travel Solutions ranks 163rd among Travel Other sites.

How would you rate FCM Travel Solutions?

“Had great experienced with FCM Travel Solutions”

Nathan W.
4/29/14

Had great experienced with FCM Travel Solutions. They provide a very large variety of discounts. I will surely transact again with this great conpany.

“Not ever again”

Gabby C.
10/29/20

Not transparent with their fees. Worst customer service. Lost thousands of dollars with them. Can't get refund back after the airlines refunded them money.

gabbyc15
October 29th, 2020

Not transparent with their fees. Worst customer service.

nathanw28
April 29th, 2014

divyaj6
June 9th, 2020

I had got a DD issued through BookMyForex. And BookMyForex used FMC Travel's services to issue the DD and get it delivered to me. FCM created massive confusion and delayed the entire process. I received the DD just in time before my travel. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, I was unable to travel and wanted to cancel my DD. BookMyForex really harassed me during the DD cancellation process without proper service and finally made me deal with FCM travels. FCM staff further harassed me, never responded on time. They have all incompetent people in the staff who do not respect the customer's time or efforts. Please don't go through FCM or BookMyForex, rather go via any bank directly for issuing DD.

Questions? Get answers from the FCM Travel Solutions staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FCM Travel Solutions?

Have a question about FCM Travel Solutions?