Review of FC Barcelona

Tel: 902 1899 00

1 Review From Our Community

saraa36
10/2/15

I made a reservation on http://www.fcbarcelona.com/ to buy 3 tickets for Barcelona > Levante game, they took my money and didnt send me tickets.

When I called the support team they asked me to reserve another tickets not to miss the game, and I did reserved 3 other tickets.

They didn't send my money back and they closed the case and they are not replying anymore to the my emails.

Why they closed the case? this is the question I asked them when I was in there office in Barca, and they said cause they saw that there are tickets that have been send to my email, and I told them yes I reserved another 3 other tickets not to miss the game and these tickets are from the second reservation.
But they still didn't care, there customer support team sucks and they are very lazy to investigate about there case.
Any way I don't advice any one to reserve from there site and I will keep you updated about what happened to me, if some thing happen and if anyone replies to my emails (I doubt!)

Questions? Get answers from the FC Barcelona staff and other customers.

FC Barcelona?