This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Fbgreen.co.uk

Fbgreen.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Fbgreen.co.uk?

“This company are absolutely terrible”

Ben T.
9/30/14

This company are absolutely terrible. I wanted to order a doll for my Daughter's Birthday which they had listed as 'in stock' so I placed my order. After a week it had not arrived so I chased it and was told their stock was damaged and it would be despatchedlater that week. A week later it still had not arrived so I chased again and was told it had left their warehouse that day. A few days later and still no delivery so I called again and was told it was now out of stock for at least a month despite it still be listed as 'in stock' on their website. This company are clearly completely useless and I would never use them again.

bent246
September 30th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Fbgreen.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fbgreen.co.uk?

Have a question about Fbgreen.co.uk?