This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Faxes

Faxes has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Faxes ranks 20th among Fax sites.

How would you rate Faxes?

“Really nice service!”

Lucie N.
9/24/15

This service meets all my requirements - low price, quick, reliable, good customer service. Moreover, it works via mobile, so i can fax anywhere, anytime. I use faxes.co.uk for several years and I have no adverse comment.

lucien211
September 24th, 2015

mariasp
September 11th, 2015

I use this service over years. What I really like about it- the simplicity in using, because I have no time to stay and read a lot of info. Upload files, send it - receive what you need- that's all.

Tip for consumers:
Start with the free trial first

lucian405
September 23rd, 2015

Lately I often need to send faxes and thanks to this service I can do this work quickly and without too much hassle.
I like the tariff plans that are clear and concrete, do not feel cheated or stolen as happens with some faxproviders.

juana34
September 19th, 2015

A great web to send your fax online anytime, anywhere. Is easy to use, cheap and gives a great flexibility.

andreeag
September 24th, 2015

It's super easy to manage my fax account and I can do this from my PC or even my mobile phone! Due to their services I can send and receive faxes just as easy as emails!

Questions? Get answers from the Faxes staff and other customers.

EFax's world renowned online faxing service allows you to send and receive faxes over the internet safely and securely using your email account or the eFax mobile app. Faxes can be sent via PC or Mac computer, tablets and Android or iOS smartphones. Se...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Faxes?

Have a question about Faxes?