Review of Faxes

Tel: +44 207 193 73 88

1 star

andreeag
9/24/15

It's super easy to manage my fax account and I can do this from my PC or even my mobile phone! ! Due to their services I can send and receive faxes just as easy as emails!

lucien211
9/24/15

This service meets all my requirements - low price, quick, reliable, good customer service. Moreover, it works via mobile, so i can fax anywhere, anytime. I use faxes.co.uk for several years and I have no adverse comment.

lucian405
9/23/15

Lately I often need to send faxes and thanks to this service I can do this work quickly and without too much hassle.
I like the tariff plans that are clear and concrete, do not feel cheated or stolen as happens with some faxproviders.

juana34
9/19/15

A great web to send your fax online anytime, anywhere. Is easy to use, cheap and gives a great flexibility.

cazacv
9/16/15

Ce service de fax m'a beaucoup aidé pendant mon séjour à Londres. Ses fonctionnalités, applis et packs sont assez convenables.Merci

mariasp
9/11/15

I use this service over years. What I really like about it- the simplicity in using, because I have no time to stay and read a lot of info. Upload files, send it - receive what you need- that's all.

Tip for consumers: Start with the free trial first

Questions? Get answers from the Faxes staff and other customers.

Faxes?