Favoreads

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4.6 / 5

Favoreads has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Favoreads?

“Unique place for talented adults who love coloring pages”

Clair N.
1/15/18

Favoreads.club is a community for colorists, who are looking for a quite place to run away from stress. The offer amazing coloring pages collection with hand-drawn designs, so I don't have to take chances on buying coloring books with awful paper, I can download and print them out using my husband's printer and good quality paper. Unlimited coloring pages for $4.99 per month is a good price for our family budget. I would recommend this resource to all creative people looking for stress-relief.

clairn8
January 15th, 2018

Tip for consumers:
You can apply for 7-day free trial and check if the coloring pages without paying anything. Attached a photo of the book I purchased from them on Amazon.

Questions? Get answers from the Favoreads staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Favoreads?

Have a question about Favoreads?