Fashmates

Fashmates has a consumer rating of 4.58 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Fashmates ranks 4th among Fashion Blogs sites.

How would you rate Fashmates?

“Best Fashion Website”

Jasmine J.
5/31/19

I have so much fun using Fashmates. I love making outfits with this website and it is super addicting! Highly recommended

jasminej55
May 31st, 2019
amyc561
May 2nd, 2019
It gives a very nice creative outlet to let me express my fashion sense, interior design skills, and visual aesthetic on a blank canvas in every design I create. Try it out, I recommend!
emberg
March 2nd, 2019
Fashmates used to be my favorite site. I've stopped using it often but I'll go back to it and do a few sets. Will always have a special place in my heart. Recommend highly
emmiz
emmi z.
January 19th, 2021
So obsessed with Fashmates. I literally can find any brand, anything I want, on this website. Also find certain items you can't find in stores anymore, small company's and one of a kind items. If you've never checked out Fashmates before, give it a try. Love this site.

Tip for consumers:
Fashmates is a really fun website for finding and putting together outfits.

abigailj8
July 4th, 2018
This is a good app for creative people, especially if you're into fashion and style. It's actually a really fun website!

Tip for consumers:
Strongly recommended for polyvore lovers.

audreyh57
October 18th, 2018
Fashmates is a decent enough site to use when you're searching for look inspirations for yourself or adding a scheme to your blog. It's a decent enough website, just nothing something I find particularly intriguing most times. There are tons of nice people on there though! :)

Different fashion ideas

kaleej
June 14th, 2019
I love putting together adorable outfits on here. This portal is so much fun. I will be using this alot.
clairea44
November 18th, 2018
This site is great! It's a great way to get help with putting certain outfits together! If you own a piece of clothing that you're not sure what to pair with, you can search that item and see what other people have put together!
ariannaz
December 3rd, 2018
Luv Fashmates. I get a lot of my fashion inspo from there. Plus its easy to compare prices and find the right item. Its also fun to create my own sets on there.
justina145
February 5th, 2019
I love to create sets to see how to match new clothing items I just got, it's great to find new inspiration.
annab424
October 3rd, 2018
Fashmates is amazing. It's an app that not only allows you to creatively put together looks, but it also allows you and your followers to shop. The looks you create are easily shareable.

Polyvore Replacement Portal

alicac1
December 1st, 2018
Fashionmia is a great place and services system is very is nice. It s great for me. Dress quality is very excellent.

I don't know much but I love Fashmates

By Arianna Z.
See more answers (3)

Polyvore shutdown, That's the reason i'm using Fashmates

By Kalee J.
See more answers (3)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Fashmates staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fashmates?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.6
Have a question about Fashmates?