Fashionvalet.net

Fashionvalet.net has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Fashionvalet.net?

“Good malaysian shopping website with many local designers...”

Sarah R.
5/23/12

Good malaysian shopping website with many local designers but not so much for bargain hunting. Customer service is good though as I ordered my top and they called me the next day to confirm my order and after I receive my order, they called me again to confirm that ive received my order. Should have more discounts especially the previous season clothes.

sarahr13
May 23rd, 2012

Questions? Get answers from the Fashionvalet.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fashionvalet.net?

Have a question about Fashionvalet.net?