FashionGo

FashionGo has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate FashionGo?

“Great selection for retailers”

Deanna S.
4/1/18

I'm a new online retairler and I've shopped a few different wholesale portals but this is by far my favorite. They are easier to navigate and have excellent processes and notifications. Just an overall very well set up portal. Their vendors are still priced a little high, but if you shop around, you'll find a decend price most of the time. Finding the same vendors directly is very difficult so this is a great way for beginners to start buying and selling.

deannas44
April 1st, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the FashionGo staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FashionGo?

Have a question about FashionGo?