Review of Fancy

i18n@fancy.com

6 reviews with 4 stars

firstn10
3/6/19

Stay in UAE order a smart ring and i got a normal ring and the BEONE courier services are working together with the screamers don,t trust anything from them never pay any thing online and if its cash no delivery look at the goods fast. if the don,t want tell them to send it back dont pay anything for resend

tashs2
2/23/17

I ordered a dress expecting it to be terrible quality, when I received it I was actually so surprised about how nice the quality actually was. I have since ordered a few more items so i'm hoping that I have the same luck with them also. The only thing is that the shipping was quite slow, but that is to be expected when it is coming from overseas I have found in recent years. In saying that though, I did still get my item within 2 weeks from what I can recall.

chantelj
8/16/16

I worked with the Fancy team on launching my beauty & cosmetics and found them to be a delight to work with. They took me through the process to be considered for a feature in their feed and were impressed enough to extend an offer to me to participate in their pop-up with rap star, Future! When working with Amazon, I was never afforded an opportunity like that! Thank you Fancy!

anonym87
8/5/14

I ordered a Fancy box from them last month and was surprised that it still arrived (internationally) within a few weeks of my order date. The stuff inside is great, exactly what I needed for my apartment but cuter than I'd have bought for myself. Overall, a great way to splurge on yourself or as a gift for someone else.

stephanies4
3/12/14

I can't remember where I heard of fancy.com but when I went on the site I saw they had a sort of "mystery box" thing (fancy box) where you get a package every month with some cool stuff in it. I tried it out and I like it, been getting it for about 3 months now. It's good for having some items that you can use as gifts since you get a few things in it each month. Last month I got a flatiron! I'm keeping that though.

elisej
7/8/13

Fancy sells quirky things that you can't find anywhere else. Some of the stuff is kind of a ripoff, like the $699 refrigerator scooter. But then again the $14 nail holder seems vaguely reasonable. As more and more unique items are made and sold online, you'll probably be able to buy and sell them on Fancy.

Contact cs@fancy.com with your order number

By Nick s.

Questions? Get answers from the Fancy staff and other customers.

13 Photos for Fancy