Review of Fancy

i18n@fancy.com

5 reviews with 4 stars

tashs2
2/23/17

I ordered a dress expecting it to be terrible quality, when I received it I was actually so surprised about how nice the quality actually was. I have since ordered a few more items so i'm hoping that I have the same luck with them also. The only thing is that the shipping was quite slow, but that is to be expected when it is coming from overseas I have found in recent years. In saying that though, I did still get my item within 2 weeks from what I can recall.

chantelj
8/16/16

I worked with the Fancy team on launching my beauty & cosmetics and found them to be a delight to work with. They took me through the process to be considered for a feature in their feed and were impressed enough to extend an offer to me to participate in their pop-up with rap star, Future! When working with Amazon, I was never afforded an opportunity like that! Thank you Fancy!

anonym87
8/5/14

I ordered a Fancy box from them last month and was surprised that it still arrived (internationally) within a few weeks of my order date. The stuff inside is great, exactly what I needed for my apartment but cuter than I'd have bought for myself. Overall, a great way to splurge on yourself or as a gift for someone else.

stephanies4
3/12/14

I can't remember where I heard of fancy.com but when I went on the site I saw they had a sort of "mystery box" thing (fancy box) where you get a package every month with some cool stuff in it. I tried it out and I like it, been getting it for about 3 months now. It's good for having some items that you can use as gifts since you get a few things in it each month. Last month I got a flatiron! I'm keeping that though.

elisej
7/8/13

Fancy sells quirky things that you can't find anywhere else. Some of the stuff is kind of a ripoff, like the $699 refrigerator scooter. But then again the $14 nail holder seems vaguely reasonable. As more and more unique items are made and sold online, you'll probably be able to buy and sell them on Fancy.

Contact cs@fancy.com with your order number

By Nick s.

Questions? Get answers from the Fancy staff and other customers.

12 Photos for Fancy