Fanciful.store

Fanciful.store has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Fanciful.store?

“Scammers Do Not Buy From Them”

Sheina M.
7/8/20

SCAM SCAM SCAM! FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD! I saw a ad on Instagram & paid fanciful.store online using pay pal $29.98 For a electric scooter/bike. I did not receive the easy to carry one hand scooter they in return shipped me a pair of sun glasses I did not order. DO NOT SHOP WITH THEM! SCAM SCAM SCAM! FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD! I'm disputing the fraudulent order with pay pal! Do Not Order From Them!

sheinam1
July 8th, 2020

SCAM SCAM SCAM! FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD!

Questions? Get answers from the Fanciful.store staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fanciful.store?

Have a question about Fanciful.store?