Review of Fake ID Pro

Fake ID Pro reviews

kaiyinn
6/18/16

yes..this web is scammer ...last week i send $400 to them by western union after no answer...and run away

many16
6/17/16

qualityfakeid@yahoo.com
Scammed $#*! ...

ibrahiimf
6/20/09

I think this website might get something coming to it and whoever its affliates are. Thers one in the world that I don't go for is being played, so I'm hoping I get my Novelty card that I ordered Tuesday the 9th 2009, and its now Saturday the 20th 2009. SO I WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE IF THIS COMPANY HELD OUT OF NANAIMO, CANADA #1179 STATION A NANAIMO BC V9R 6E7 CANADA,and the website FAKE ID MASTER.COM is the same exact people! ..................................This is for you FAKE ID PRO.COM, E MAIL ME AT ibrahiimford@ymail.com,and let me know what the status of my order is,because right now theres about 3 F*CK*IN* DAYS LEFT,THEN ITS TIME TO STEP THE FU*CK*IN* GAME UP AND CONTACT THE DISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICE EVERY FUC*K*N* WHERE I CAN AND HIT UP EVERY REVIEW BOARD,AND EVERY WEBSITE AND i WONT FINISH UNTIL GO*DAM* EVER, EVERY BODY WILL LEARN THAT I AM A RELUCTANT SON OF A $#*!,AND IM ALSO THE TYPE THAT WILL COMPANY YOU @ THE PICKUP SITE SO LETS PLAY NICE AND HONEST,BECAUSE I AM, AND I PUT MY TRUST IN YOU GUYS TO COME THROUGH FOR ME, AND I EXPECT JUST THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Fake ID Pro staff and other customers.

Fake ID Pro?