Fairy Secrets

Fairy Secrets has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Fairy Secrets ranks 53rd among Candles sites.

How would you rate Fairy Secrets?

“Great products, a little pricey but worth it”

Claudia M.
5/15/13

Great products, a little pricey but worth it. Small candles were larger than I thought, very satisfied of how quickly my order was processed and shipped. I receive d my order on the third day! Will use site again in the future!

claudiam7
May 15th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Fairy Secrets staff and other customers.

Fairy Secrets sells lotion candles meant to improve your skin.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fairy Secrets?

Have a question about Fairy Secrets?