Review of EyeRide

info@eyerideonline.com

1 star

marcelp16
4/8/19

Have always had great experience with Eyeride. Received promptly and as expected product. I recommend them!

georgeh331
3/28/19

Very quiet with orders,keeps me posted about my order by email. Great place to do business with,affordable price

arthurr88
2/26/19

Delivery at optimal time. Products top quality. It's very important for me to trust an online company!

robertr778
1/15/19

The team was very thorough, they made sure all of my needs were met. They are always very helpful and respond fast

lutherh19
12/27/18

Having dealt with this company for over three years I can honestly say they've not only become more expedient with their delivery but also more friendly and helpful!

poulc1
10/11/18

They site was easy to use. Customer service was good. Tracking of parcel was easy & they were very informative with communication.

jamesl674
9/27/18

I highly recommend Eyeride website as the best in providing fleet management products. We recently called them to install the EYELOG for our drivers' schedule and they did the work within a few days. Although we have not monitored the software for long, it is so far the best.
Luckily, the software is highly customized for Canada which is a plus for us. All managers and drivers have it on their phones which makes the work even easier. It is a great thing that technology has changed the way we work. Bye bye, paperwork!

alvinm42
8/16/18

I am grateful to have known eyeride.com. They have a wonderful team and products. It has been 2 years now since my fleet company started using their GPS tracking system with real-time tracking of my vehicles and back up. I can directly access all the information from my mobile device and tablet.

michaelb1332
6/18/18

Your website is amazingly helpful! I was looking for a GPS tracker for my five home moving trucks and a friend recommended I visit your website. The descriptions are straightforward and contain all the info I needed. I must say that your customer care team is the best and they deserve a Nobel Prize; they took me through the product on phone and booked me an appointment at your offices. The rest is history. I now have the device installed and I can monitor the movement of the track from my phone. Wow! I now need the camera and will be knocking the doors soon.

williamw372
5/15/18

A good product is one thing, but Eyeride went above and beyond with the customer service. Their engineers helped us to install the gear in the first place and, a few months in when we were experiencing some issues in running reports on the GPS data, one of their engineers walked through the entire process with one of our own IT guys, until they were satisfied it was fixed. Thats the kind of service you remember. Thanks, Eyeride.

martinb152
4/11/18

We run cross-country coach trips and keeping the passengers entertained is always difficult. Since we installed the Eyenet wifi router into all of our buses weve had nothing but positive responses from our passengers. It means we can hook up net-based streaming entertainment services into the buses, showing films and TV shows, without worrying about the feed kicking out. And, of course, since its designed for many multiple users, anyone who doesnt want to watch what we have on offer can access the WiFi using their own devices. The connection speeds seem to be high most of the time, and the routers handle a whole coachload of connections without slowing down.

kerrya39
3/19/18

Some of our drivers were not sticking to our companys safety regulations and it was causing too many accidents and near misses. The Eyeride devices have given us the chance, for the first time ever, to ensure our drivers maintain our safety standards. The live audio and visual feedback has helped us to enforce our driving regulations As a result, all our drivers are now safer while on the road.

vernonp17
2/8/18

Since weve installed the Eyeride devices across our fleet of vehicles, we have been able to keep better track of where everyone is, in real time! The GPS system allows us to see exactly where all our vehicles are. This feature has also boosted our efficiency by enabling us to find the best routes and save on fuel.

adamf70
2/1/18

We deliver security fencing all across the country with a dedicated team of hauliers and a fleet of 200 trucks. We were losing a lot of our product to damage due to it being incorrectly stacked on the trucks and being damaged in transit. After a thorough consultation with the Eyeride team, they convinced us to take on their six-camera EyeRide 800 system, and were so glad they did. Not only can we see a full panoramic shot around the trucks, but we also get views inside the cab and inside the trailer too, so we have been able to determine which members of our team are letting the side down. This has allowed us to arrange further training for the staff, and the robust nature of the system has improved security overall for our trucks, which is a major benefit.

robertg341
1/16/18

Running a courier service in a busy city requires a high-powered GPS and weve found that in Eyeride. Our 350+ vehicles are now all integrated into our central tracking system thanks to the simple software package the EyeRide provide. Were able to keep sight of all our driving team at once, and can give them instant updates on their routes as the day progresses. Not only are we able to keep a watchful eye on our drivers, our customer service team can use the information to uodate our clients and let them know when their parcel will be arriving.

justenl1
9/9/13

eyerideonline.com/ is a great website to get all kinds of security tools for home or business. Yet I sold my every necessary accessories from their. I like their friendly services with very wise hand. Thanks

Questions? Get answers from the EyeRide staff and other customers.

2 Photos for EyeRide