Export Car

Export Car has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Export Car are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Export Car?

“SCAM”

matt f.
6/5/19

I created an account per the websites instructions. I wired deposit per instructions. After months as a member and not purchasing an auction vehicle, I requested my deposit to be returned. It's been over a month of me asking for my money back and they have stopped responding with excuses. DO NOT SEND THEM MONEY! THEY WILL NOT RETURN YOUR DEPOSIT!

mattf138
June 5th, 2019

DO NOT SEND THEM MONEY! THEY WILL NOT RETURN YOUR DEPOSIT!

Questions? Get answers from the Export Car staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Export Car?

Have a question about Export Car?