ExpertInjector

ExpertInjector has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ExpertInjector also ranks 29th among Cosmetic Surgery sites.

How would you rate ExpertInjector?

“I made the mistake of going to a radiologist...”

Maria B.
1/2/14

I made the mistake of going to a radiologist for my botox and didn't find that out until he messed up my face. I found this website which makes sure the injector has the appropriate qualifications. Don't make my mistake.

mariab54
January 2nd, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the ExpertInjector staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ExpertInjector?

Have a question about ExpertInjector?