Review of Evolees

ceo@evolees.com

1 star

christinag18
9/21/15

Real photos itself can speak,i attached the pair of cross necklaces for couple i purchase from Evolees.com .Me and my boyfriend are fond of this pair of necklace.I seldom write comments but we really love this purchase.For helping other people choosing a better place to purchase affordable jewelry ,i would like to share with you guys my joyful shopping experience with Evolees.com.

Tip for consumers: just take a look at this site,you might find what you like and they really have good quality stuff.

katrinad5
9/1/15

We were a bit worried about ordering a ring online because we couldn't see what it looked like on. Let me tell you all that it will look even better than the pictures! Such a great decision we are so happy with it!

angelac52
8/19/15

I couldn't be more happier with the ring I ordered from Evolees.com and I would like to just paste some photos for anyone's reference who are looking around to find an appropriate ring.

lauras99
8/1/15

I got my rings in the mail yesterday after only ordering them on the 24th and im in Australia i must say the ring set is beyond gorgeous. Thank you for making such beautiful enique jewelry. Recommend!!!

Tip for consumers: My rings set->http://www.evolees.com/gorgeous-princess-cut-black-diamond-bridal-wedding-ring-set-in-black-gold-plated-silver.html

isabellaa7
7/31/15

I purchased a black diamond engagement ring earlier this month and i was blown away by its beauty and nice quality.To be frank,i was a litter concerned about this online shopping with Evolees.com cause this is my very first time to buy from them.But it turned out to be a very pleasant shopping experience.I'll definitely buy from your company again and i'll highly recommend you to my family and friends.By the way,nice customer service as well.

Questions? Get answers from the Evolees staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Evolees